22 August 2010

Coconut Macaroons

In case you were worried about where I have been or what I have been up to since my last post, I am here to allay your many concerns: I am in the Twin Cities!  (You were worried, right?!)  Visiting family, seeing friends, having lunch dates, seeing a flash mob.... You know, the usual.  (Don't know what a flash mob is? Click here.)  I'm not here to tell you about flash mobs though.  I am dropping in to tell you that if you are in Minneapolis, you should run (not walk) to the



The Salty Tart bakery is in the Midtown Global Market on Lake Street.

You can eat these:



Those, dear friends, are coconut macaroons.  They are warm, buttery, and chewy.  Are you not yet sold?  You can have them dipped in dark chocolate.  If you are still not sold, you are probably a robot - please power down.  Seriously, I had one and it moved me to tears. 

I could probably make these....stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails