19 July 2010

Under the Weather

Dear Summer Cold,

Please GO AWAY!! I hate you and your stupid face.  I need to be able to breathe through my nose and to hear through my right ear.  I am tired of this sore throat and the sneezing and the coughing.  Do you know what this all means?  That's right.  I can't cook.  Well, I could...but then the rest of the world would become infected.  I can't cook and cooking makes me happy.  You stupid summer cold.  Why did you have to show up NOW just as my blog was starting to get good?  You're just so mean, you summer cold. 

In hate,
Bethany

 PS: All I want is THIS:



Maybe my husband will make it.


2 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Summer colds are the worst!! The soup, however, looks really good. Did the hubs make it for you? You have a fun blog - thanks for commenting on mine so I could find yours :)

Bethany said...

Alas, no, he ended up catching whatever I had, so we just had soup from the local deli. Sometimes, it's best to just be lazy :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails