09 March 2011

Oh the horror!

Ok, so my camera cord is LOST! It's a tragedy to be sure.  I have one ordered, but still... I have PICTURES to share and BLOGS to post!!  Bah!  I'll just leave you with a taste of what I have cooking for you. (Get it?! Because this is a FOOD blog?!...Yep, I went there.) 

*White Beans with Sausage & Tomatoes (Italian peasant food)
*Brown Sugar Cupcakes with Caramel Filling & Caramel Buttercream Frosting
*44-Clove Garlic & Chicken Soup
*Maple & Mustard Panko Crusted Chicken

Is your mouth watering?  Mine is.  I'm going to go eat another cupcake and wait for my camera cord to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I definitely love this website. Stick with it!



Here is my website: fast online cash loan
my site > fast online cash loan

Related Posts with Thumbnails